Tuesday 4 January 2011

The first of many...

After limping about the past couple of days, I thought it was about time I actually got dressed since my ankle feels soooooo much better :)

After my last post, I was very tempted to whip out something floaty and completely impractical for the current Scottish weather! Instead, I opted for a nice cosy jumper :) along with some shortbread and earl grey tea, life is now absolutely wonderful!









Jumper - Laura Ashley Vintage
Navy Duffle Coat- Topshop
Denim Shorts- altered GAP jeans
Black Clogs - Topshop
Tights - M&S
Red Satchel Bag - Vintage
Turquoise Ring - Past Times
Scrabble Necklace - Jolly Good

I love all the pieces I'm wearing, especially my jumper which was a chance find on ebay =D !
The scrabble necklace was bought from a local vintage shop which stock "Jolly Good", but I've recently discovered that they have an Etsy and Folksy shop which is AMAZING and worth a look! In particular I'm eyeing up a ludo bracelet which is just exuding coolness!

Zoët
xx


9 comments:

  1. That jumper is such a find, and I love your ring and clogs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the henna tips. I might give it a go in a couple of weeks.
    Really liking this outfit. I love the jumper and the clogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is perfect!
    You look stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! :) Especially the clogs!
    XX

    Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com
    Enter my Gossip girl giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness lady! how can you wear shorts in scotland! i was there last week and it was FREEZING. i had on 4 layers. haha. i guess if you've been there for a while you get use to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool look! I love your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE playing scrabble!! which makes me love your necklace all the more... so creative! I want one!

    Also- love the cut off shorts and clogs. it's a hard look to pull off, but you totally made it work!

    great blog - consider me your newest follower! hope you can come visit and follow me too!

    xx

    www.ericawark.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep I think her eyes are stunning aswell. liking your short shorts! (you know that song?: 'we like short shortss')

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I really appreciate it

Zoët xx