Saturday 8 January 2011

At last!

I've been ordering things left right and centre for the past month online and because of the lovely weather we've been having, it has only just started arriving now!
At least some of it's here now. I'm particularly happy about the B-movie posters I ordered, they look awesome! I'll take some photos for tomorrow maybe.






Peter pan collar dress - Asos
Tights - H&M
Shoes - Asos
Belt - Vintage
Necklace - Primark

The dress is slightly different than I was expecting, but I really like it. It's the kind of thing you could wear all day then wear as pyjamas....mmmm bed.
I've been studying for about 8 hours now and bed is sounding pretty great! I can't believe how stressed out I am about these exams, but I guess that's the joys of uni!

Zoët xx

4 comments:

  1. Great shoes x

    http://gingerecstasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely tights! yay!!
    <3 mode.
    http://modestylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adore your tights, they really put a spark on the outfit. Love the shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I really appreciate it

Zoët xx