Tuesday 15 March 2011

Raining in my heart

Just a quick outfit post today, as I'm trying to postpone going outside for as long as I can (it's been pouring with rain all day).
Yesterday I was very happy with myself, as I managed to clean the entire house (probably well overdue). Is it just me, or do you find that once you have tidied up a bit you feel so much better! Domestic Goddess in the making? I think so!


Over sized cardigan - Vintage
T-shirt - Primark
Corduroy Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Tights - M&S
Shoes - New Look
Necklaces - Primark and Vintage Shop

This was my outfit yesterday, not hugely exciting, but very cosy! I should probably apologise for my face as well.....no idea what I'm doing! I love this cardigan so much, I think it's probably the comfiest piece of clothing I own!
Also, what do you think of my new blog header? I decided to make one late last night, but I'm not sure if I like it or not. 
Have a nice day :)
 xx

1 comment:

  1. The cardigan does look comfy, and that skirt is so sweet!
    I always put off tidying my room but feel so much better after I do it :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I really appreciate it

Zoët xx